Greenwood Cemetery

2nd Ave East

Opened to the public in 1854, it was called the "People's Cemetery". The house (now an office) is one of the oldest structures in the City. Built in 1927, visit the Mausoleum for the beautiful stained glass windows. Pick up a copy of the Cemetery Walking Tour for more information about those significant Blacks laid to rest here.